Wednesday, May 16, 2007

hello hello where's the vertigo?

havn been bloggin in awhile n don's been bugging me to so here i am
nth much been happening these while
f1 to sg
etc etc
still havn found anyth useful to do with myself
juz waiting
anw recently i think ive got an affinity with money n ppl keep giving me extra
like that day at a food court bought coffee for my uncle n the man gave me change more than what i gave him
i know his coffee isnt the best in sg but still i wasnt expecting him to pay me to drink his coffee
bt still i return the money to him lah n when i did so he like dno wats happening but happily accept the money
talk abt externalities of buying one cup of coffee
then today went doc n gave 10 bux for 9.35 of medcine or drugs whatever u want to call it
somehow i got 6.65 in return
at least the cashier's response to me returning the 6 bux seemed more rational
she dint go jumping for joy arnd
bt instead realised her mistake and thanked me
maybe she could have given me like 10 bux in reward
but nvm u do things cuz u want to not because u want rewards
although in practice its easier said than done
like going for chinese lessons
at least today i tried
tried better than dun try rite

today's investiture was simply amazing
made me wonder what did zhenan stay back in sch so late so many times for

fell into holiday mood too early
like mayb one week ago or sth
n screwed up the econs test like shit
juz when i tot it couldnt get worse
sinking deeper into nothingness
mayb can start the aaron teoh award for people who somehow by a damn remote chance got lower than me for anything

anw its time to buck up buck up buck up
n now ive gotta start from zero again cuz totally nv listen to lectures
maths like somewhere arnd 4
phy cuz of the recent test now almost at forces
though the test tested til forces
as in juz skimmed through dynamics n forces
n can start exercising the award alr...

but starting from tmr can start from gp
then physics on friday
econs dno when but reckon i wont need to give anyone the award for that
seriously a piece of ununderstandable crap
as in really ununderstandable

spa friday chinese listening compre wednesday gp wednesday
hell of a last 2 weeks n im still slacking like never before
ok tts a lie since ive always been slacking
nth like nv before bt still shldnt be slacking with all this shit arnd rite
esp when ive screwed up my chem spa like shit alr not a good idea to screw up phy too


still nowhere here nor there
and not knowing me going where

No comments: