Saturday, May 12, 2007

If I tell you twice, then I won't be so nice

If you keep comin back, that only means you know you lost the fight

nice lyrics.

anyways yesterdays was a shit days. pw was the shit. haha. damn funny.
physics was just blah
and
i couldnt understand no shit
during them econs and chem lecture
econs tute as usual i dont giv a f**k
PE was violent floorball where we show how pro we class be.
slacked then went to cck to continue slacking.

today was the bomb
f**k immigratns (i know they got some new name but i dont care) got so many f**kin ppl. walau. even then like half the counters remain closed. im sure la. wad kinda shit is this. we pay taxes leh. then got some prc wanna cut some queue. i say no.
then my number got skipped, and i say f**k. lucky the person before me agreed tt my number was skipped, so the lanjiau at the counter did the rubberstamping for me. she confirm stamp wrongly lah, mine got extended to 2014. how pro is tt. and i think the date is arbitrary, like mine is 22/10, some ppl get 19/6 or some shit. not my prob tho. haha.

No comments: