Thursday, May 31, 2007

New blood

Suddenly realise that recently, the most frequent word i have been using is TIRED..
Spare me that i did not post right after i came back from CCAL camp..
im too tired..
Generally, the camp is ok if i do not count in the insufficient food and the irrational activities planned..
But my group people are quite nice..
got lynette,MR captain..amanda,vp of badminton (from don's OG)..
Dom from chamber,Auntie ming quan from alchemy,etc..
anyways,i did not stay until the last day of the camp because of SMO..
miss the camp fire...so 'sad'..also miss the second night in Indonesia in the flooded tent..
came back on tuesday night,
reach hostel around 9+..fall asleep right after a quick shower..
rush to MOE the next morning, cause the stupid SMO is held in NUS..
why can't they just have it in RJ? anyways,it was a flunk..
but liqian was kind enough to pick me up there and give me a lift to LT27..thx,man..:)
spent the afternoon with my junior from vs..
he got GF!!im so sure..but what shocked me more is that the girl is from my batch and she is my good friend as well...(i.e.my junior is dating a girl one year older than him)
we went to watch Shrek 3!it was a nice show and i really like the music..
Shrek series hav never failed to surprise me with its wonderful toughing music!i love that..
then i went to victoria concert hall with another junior to watch my friend's choir performance..
left half way cause the choir made me headache..but i still lied to my friend that the concert was a great one..
went to Guang Ming Shan with my senior and his GF(why everyone has GF now?sad:(..must work hard to find one also)
then went to j8 to have lunch..meet aaron and pass him my laptop..
call don to return him the money,he said no hurry..never mind..cool,i got free 20 dollar:)
people are just simply too rich..
ohkey,this is basically what i did these few days...
havn't start packing yet,got to hurry up liao...leaving tmr night 2200..:)
enjoy your holidays,mug for CT..

p.s. someone is just too bastard..say go out after i come back from China..
ok lah..fine..i told u that i won't be free at all in term 3..Bye..

No comments: