Thursday, May 10, 2007

Bad day?

actually,i was not really pissed by him...i thought tt one day he would juz turn to me and shoot me down..but i never thought he started the fire so early..
but wadever..it did not ruin my day..not because im thick skin,nor because of the console from don..but its juz simply because i dun really care..
physics is quite ok...
i spent the last 10 mins or so watching rj rashing his 2nd question..
it was enjoyable..juz hope my result won't be screwed up juz because i never check my work..
the council rehearsal is tiring..dun understand wad i really achieved after the whole afternoon + night trying to get the perfect seating arrangement..
anyways,the video taking part at the last was really fun..u will see it during the real invest..
then i went to s11 with the prc scholars..they r all from chinese society..
i really doubt am i still a prc scholar?its so odd,they hav their common topic which i dun understand at all..
i dun hav the scholars' fantastic results,
i dun hav very close friends among the scholars,
i dun even hav the common topic with them...
sort of wired,to be in the middle of the locals and the scholars..
the local see me as a scholar,the scholars see me too close to the local..
sigh..life is tough...

No comments: