Friday, August 6, 2010

deliverin' teh best!

today i commemorate my 1 year with ITI. at home. at the beginning of the end of my hospitalization leave. the year with ITI started on a high, from the first day when i was on a double decker bus heading home at 2pm for my first night of my stayout life. excellent la. i also saw ash, the most idiotic guy i have met in life so far and by a huge margin, but he wasnt that much obnoxious yet, at least not on the first encounter. my time at alpha was nice, i liked my oc and my encik a lot. extremely nice people, gave me lots of offs and gave me free off for all the firefly engagements and shielded me from ash, that idiot. still remember him telling people that i should be back on friday afternoon for his last minute storeinspectn cos i wasnt on my own off and i was given time off by my boss. i think i booked out too much for his taste he wanted to chiket me and make my life tough, but luckily i siamed taiwan and i siamed the last few days he had in camp. apart from him and his ridiculous ideas, life was quite good. waking up early for inpro or ippt fatigue sucked, but that was that. spent my time making friends and clowning around for most part. slacking in bc, then slacking in the mess, surfing random crap, then playing pool. guard duty was a perennial sucky point, but i was lucky enough to have siamed most of it cos i was promoted to gdcomd gd2ic in dec, but it was too late to schedule me for dec, and in jan they forgot again so my duty started in feb and ended in may. and in feb i didnt kena cny duty, which is immense, and the rest of the months the mpspec was kind enough to give me fairly good duties, including letting me do weekend share on good friday. lol. free day off. but he gave me one with the most screwed up DO ever, but luckily the duty clerk chatted with him all night i didnt get turned out by that no-gooder who is going to get struck by lightning some time soon. my charlie encik, i didnt really like, stupid and kei kao. but im not my upperstudy so when he got too far i just shouted at him like a man. it scared him that i wasnt going to cry like a baby like my upperstudy who lost his marbles. anyway i siamed roc and i slacked the whole may off like a man before going for my surgery which is awesome lah. now im going to hq. hope that i will be confirmed in opsint and life will be good as i cruise to my ord. 112 days from the day i will return to camp, with physio to be arranged, wisdom op to cover me from 27 sept to 2 aug and my 14 days of leave and 3 days of Off i expect honored. ok. today i mugged hard my french to commemorate the important day. so now i shall go sleep.

No comments: