Monday, August 16, 2010

so help me God

this evening, i am at peace even if i am into the dying moments of my long hospitalization leave. i feel like the condemned, with my better days behind me, with all chance of reprieve exhausted.

tomorrow i shall go get my haircut back to military specifications and the day after i shall wear a smile, spring in step as i walk back to camp for another 115 days before i become a free man again. i have enjoyed myself much these 77 days. these 77 days well spent. day after day i wake up after the sun, and i read french, random crap, go for MAs, spend time about with my family. i was a happy boy. and i hope to continue being a happy boy. even though the quality of life is not going to be as good again for another 115 days. i just hope that i continue staying out, i dont have to book in early and book out late too often, i get my fair deal of offs i get to book out for my french and MAs and ministry stuffs, and i get to play pool once in a while to get my $8/month worth of it.

yeah.

No comments: