Wednesday, August 4, 2010

la soucoupe volante

1. my french vocabulary isnt much more limited than my chinese vocabulary. what i dont know in french i probably also dont know in chinese. like what the heck is le trottoir in chinese anyway?

2. i think im going to go hungry a lot and subsist on fast food in france and die of bowel cancer. there doesnt seem to be any nice food, fruit or vegetable, if the definitive list of fruit and list of vegetables provided by Collin's is sound. they even have a term for disgusting raw mixed vegetables. les incrudites. which just sounds sick.

3. my memory and econs really suck. still remember TIPSY and CoPING? or how to draw the LRAC and SRAC for oligopolies? i looked through my notes to weed out all the unacceptable junk before lending them to my cousin from hwach and i realized what a noob i was and still am at econs.

4. it goes to show that the a levels is too simple or too many people simply suck more than me.

No comments: