Friday, August 27, 2010

i feel alive again

lunch at talking point with the other scholars was great. i enjoyed it, really. the hr people were quite nice, and interested, and interesting, and i hope they continue to be so when i embark on my studies next year. if they arent supportive, i will be quite sad. it they only email me about my results, i will just foam.

scpo seems not bad, but the menton campus is really foamily small. with 110 people in 2 batches, it seems like the cohort is just wee bigger than my primary 1 class. jokes. and while the overall experience seems positive, i think i really need to mug hard my french or else i will just ggxx and foam damn badly. i dont want to foam.

and the fsos work real hard man. the staff from se asia work till 8 pm during lull period and up to midnight for nights consecutive during busy period. good game man. i think i will have to get used to staying in then. but dempsey seems like a nice place to stay in. the compound is even designed to allow you to stay in. please. they have huge toilets, awesome gyms and who can forget 'talking point', their equivalent of the mess with a bar and free foosball and pool and a karaoke room for foamers! oh my god man!

life seems tough. but the masochist in me is looking forward to it.

i just signed off $693.60 with a vengeance at alliance. for my tues and fri lessons. and i found that theres actually a lesson on wed for A1, finally. will ponder over it before i decide to persuade mfa to let me do it too! haha. that will keep me safe from going outfield overnight. yes!

No comments: